Question:
How can I transfer DVR recorded shows to a CD or DVD ?
gpstein
2006-01-24 01:19:12 UTC
Dishnetwork DVR 522, I want to upgrade but don't want to lose my shows !
Or transfer to my iBook.
Three answers:
Nolan
2006-01-24 15:25:27 UTC
Spend $150. and buy the Panasonic DVD burner like I did. Hook the DVD burner up to your Dish network recievers audio/ video out, and burn away. (I have Directv but it's all the same). I do it all the time especially when your DVR is getting close to full but you can't bring yourself to delete anything.
Michael H
2006-01-25 04:10:38 UTC
I second no-lo's answer. By a DVD burner and connect to DVR output and you're all set!
psykoticprodukt
2006-01-24 01:27:54 UTC
get a tv input card for your computer, connect the tv out from your dvr to the ant. in on your input card, record, burn, enjoy the moment.