Question:
when is direct tv upgradeing customers to hd?
harcksendg
2006-02-12 21:51:25 UTC
when is direct tv upgradeing customers to hd?
One answer:
theangelknight
2006-02-12 21:56:05 UTC
Boy -- You have to catch them just right sometimes -- Check on their website and check in your state -- They offer specials time to time -- You have to stay on it and look often, they change offers often -- We just got an upgrade but it's only offered in our area for 11 days, it wasn't advertised -- We saw it on their website and had to call in to get it -- Good Luck! Hope You Get 'Em!