Question:
my motorola cable box is frozen when I power it on. How can i reset it?
2006-02-22 18:46:44 UTC
my motorola cable box is frozen when I power it on. How can i reset it?
Two answers:
Knowledge Seeker
2006-02-22 21:17:49 UTC
Turn off the box, then pull the power cord on the box. Let it sit for a minute or two, then plug the power cord back in and turn on the box.

You can find manuals online from Motorola:

http://broadband.motorola.com/dvr/news_faq.asp#manuals

If all else fails ... contact your cable company customer service.
miso1cat
2006-02-24 02:04:55 UTC
Unplug it from the wall, wait 30 seconds then plug it back in.