Question:
How do I program a universal remote control for an Orion VR 213 VCR to turn on the front input jacks?
gl44463
2006-03-01 12:55:12 UTC
I am trying to copy saved programs from a DVR to the VCR but have lost the VCR remote control. I have a RCA SystemLink Simple 3 universal remote I am using for nothing else and would like to program it for use with the Orion VR213 VCR.

Any help is sincerely appreciated!!
One answer:
desoto_driver
2006-03-09 12:59:01 UTC
As Universal Remote Control Inc.'s top-of-the-line hard buttoned remote, the Complete Control MX-950 Aurora includes many high-end features such as USB-based PC programming, a multi-color backlit LCD screen, control of up to 255 devices, unlimited macros, custom graphics and sound, variables and a whole lot more!

From the below link you can get the information which will be really helpful.

http://www.remotecentral.com/features/remotes.htm