Question:
With a DVD recorder bought in Europe, can I hook up an NTSC MiniDV camcorder to transfer the video to DVD?
Deco
2006-02-03 06:06:35 UTC
With a DVD recorder bought in Europe, can I hook up an NTSC MiniDV camcorder to transfer the video to DVD?
One answer:
ALX360
2006-02-03 06:28:21 UTC
not likely, in europe they use PAL so unless it supports NTSC, fat chance. If you had said you baught in america and wanted to hook a european camcorder to it you would be fine since american apliances support both NTSC and PAL as well as a few others