Question:
my motorola cable box is frozen when I power it on. How can i reset it?
2006-02-22 19:56:49 UTC
my motorola cable box is frozen when I power it on. How can i reset it?
Two answers:
sombulldog2003
2006-02-22 21:59:26 UTC
See if there is a reset button on the lower right hand side of the unit. If not, pull the power, wait 3 seconds, and plug it in again. It will then reset.
hobbiehound
2006-02-25 13:50:34 UTC
Try the '3-Finger Salute.' Hold down the POWER, MENU, and SELECT key simultaneously for about 3 seconds and the entire box will reset and redownload all menu guides...takes about 30 minuutes total. Otherwise, just call your cable co. and request a swap out for a new DVR.